Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com

2007年4月14日星期六

Whirl Wind Island

In the mysterious and imaginary Whirl Wind Island, you can try Sombrero, Swiftly Chair, and the only Half Pipe in Asia, If you want to test your courage, you should not miss the chance.
Like a gigantic horse hoof erected in Whirl Wind Island, the unique facility in Asia will take you to ski in the sky on a huge open spinning seat. Feel your heart bumping with the back and forth within the pipe.

last time , i play this without my shoes. maybe you think why i didn't wear my shoes. It's not important thing. but i had a good feeling when i play this. i can feel the wind thought my leg. Turn, turn, turn....so crazy for me. but when i got down, i hadn't any power to stand up...HAHAHA....I like this feel.


Sit into the cup.Turn, Turn ,Turn...you can image you are coffee and somebody use a spoon to mix the coffee. the feeling, oh...no..it make me want to spit.




It's turnning with the music. If the speed of the music is slow, it turn slowly; otherwise, it turn quickly.
All the pictures and introduction information are came from the chimelong paradise's web. you can see more information in the web. the web's adress is http://www.chimelongparadise.com/.

1 条评论:

wuliniang 说...

I want to go traveling with you! can you?