Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com

2007年4月4日星期三

G(^@^)G Sunflower Garden

On April 4th, I went to Sunflower Garden with my family. We drove there about 3hours. when we got there, I was surprised that there are so much people stood outside. After we got the ticket, we went into the garden. First, in our sight, it's a large poster about the cherry blossom and the lavender. The poster is very beautiful. The flowers in poster is like true flower.
We walked along the flower road. The first station is here:
Can you see something in the picture. No? Let me enlarge the some part of picture.









Can you see now?? Yes, there are some crabs. They lived in the hole.It's so interesting??
After we saw that , we went to find the sunflower.
There's no end in sight. we can't see the end. It's like a sea. Maybe we can call it sunflower sea.
We took many pp between the sunflower sea.
In the picture, the boy, stood beside me is my older brother. He is very handsome and generosity. Another boy is my young brother. He often play the computer game and make me angry.But I alway love him.
The next station is cherry blossom. I heard that this flower is hard to see in one thousand years. and they are never being in bloom. So many people want to see it. The cherry blossom is very beautiful. They can compare the Japan's cherry blossom. My father said:"no money to go Japan, but if you want to see the cherry blossom, come here."



Walk , walk, walk.....Finally, we found the cherry blossom.There are many kinds of cherry blossom and many colors: white, pink and others.
See..different color....so beautiful...right??? If you stay there, you also want to take photo with them....You never want to leave when you see the cherry blossom.
The sunflower garden have many different kinds of flowers. You can see the Opium poppy. They used the Opium poppy to make a road..

And then, there are some strange flowers.I don't their name. If you know them, you can tell me..
Let me show them to you.


They like a vegetable which was grew in the snow. Right?






Another stange thing is this,
A....the sunflower garden...There are many lavenders. The worker working in the garden, scratched up pattern from thousand lavenders.
This is my young sister. We let her stand between the lavenders and take a photo. but the janitor didn't agree and drove us away.. Finanly, we thought out a way to take a photo.. Do you want to know what the way is??HA....It's secret...



3 条评论:

匿名 说...

我睇得明啊~哈哈~原来我D英语系甘厉害嘎~~

匿名 说...

A very nicely written article. Thanks for sharing.

CoCoCan 说...

I think my english is poor,,so it's easy for you to see it..right??