Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com

2007年4月9日星期一

My blog strategy

I like eating, playing game and traveling. So I created a blogger about that. I decided my blogger's subject is "Beer & Skittle". In my blog, there are so many pictures follow each article. So the reader can easy and clear to understand what I told about. Almost all articles are about my traveling. After I setting my blog, I told my friends to go into my blog. At the beginning, I sent my blog information by QQ, most of my friends thought that was the virus. So I must explain one by one. But few days, I checked my blog, and found there was nobody leaving the message. I don’t know what I can do. So I told one of my friends. He said he can help me. And passing one day, I checked my blog, there was so many people getting in my blog. So I asked my friend what he did. He told me that he wrote my blog information in the forum. From now on, I often go into the other people blog and left my blog information in their blog. So my visitor is rising.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

I love this picture.