Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com

2007年3月25日星期日

My fitst time

Every thing has a begin. The begin is very hard, but it's also interesting.
Creating a blogger also is my first time, I think it's very difficult to me. But i want to know what happen after i create a new and beautiful blogger.
When i create a blogger, i don't know what topic i want to write. So i choice my favorite thing. Do you want to know what? See my title. Yeah,, it's travel. I will write down more interesting things about my travel.

4 条评论:

OHYA 说...

Hi!Nice to meet you~
I'm one of yuor sister's friends.
My nickname is Ohya~
It is my bolg web
http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/ohya1983tw
have fun ^^

CoCoCan 说...

Hi,Hi...
Nice to meet you~~
^@^welcome my blog...

匿名 说...

oh~~my dear````haha``
when you heard be break.
you can take a phone to me`~~
you know me~~
i'm 阿jing~~

Garlic 说...

what is mean you fitst time ?????is a first,he he you are wrong